Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pilot

Good 'morrow reader.
I hope you are having a good day.

I will just go ahead and put it out there I am poor at spelling and grammar ect, hopefully you can forgive me The purpose of this blog is only for my sanity hopefully you find it encouraging if you have any questions or comments feel free to email me.

I guess I should start by explaining the name of my blog. The three things in my life right now besides my husband and dog are school, pinterest, and GGG (my grandma). 


So we will start with GGG, she is actually just GG or Grandma to me but GGG is cute and it suits her.
This whole shindig started 12/19/12. My brother had some last minute Christmas shopping to do and I agreed to out looking for gifts with him with the stipulation that we stop by GG's house because I wanted to give her the expensive looking birthday card I made her at work and the poinsettia I was taking credit for from my mom.  When we arrived at GG's house we immediately noticed that something was wrong. That day's paper was still out on the porch and her lights were off. Walking in to the house that night was scary because she usually gets the paper, the mail and the lights are on. I started walking through the house flipping on lights and when I turned on the hall light she called out for my uncle assuming it was him at her house. She was stuck on the floor and was very confused. She has a life alert that she wears all the time but she didn't press it. So we get her up around clean and in bed for the night and call my mom to give her an update about what happened. The next day my mom goes over there and decides that GG is going to the hospital where they think she has a chip in her elbow.  

At the hospital we were talking about everything that had happened and how she might have to make a change in her living arrangements, so naturally I offered to move in with her with my husband and 5 month old puppy. 

This should be interesting. 

As far as where pinterest and speech come in to play. I am starting school on Monday and in order to keep me sane I need an outlet in which to vent also I have a pinterest problem. I love to cook so all of the recipes are addicting so occasionally I will be posting ones that have worked for me. 


I hope you enjoy all that is to come. 

God bless


No comments:

Post a Comment