Friday, August 2, 2013

Count down to school

In less than two weeks I will be "back in the saddle" so to speak. I am really looking forward to the next three semesters.
I hope that:
1. I get good grades.
     Good grades are not optional in the CSD world. A 4.0 is common in my major. Hopefully over the next three semesters I can raise my current GPA which is SAD to make it happy and also have a killer resume with tons of outstanding tasks.  Fingers crossed readers.
2. I stay sane.
      Staying sane is completely optional and probably wont happen. I have been stressing about these next semesters since I started this major. It is very common for students to stress sometimes, my mantra for the next three semesters will be keep it together and trust God.
3. I graduate with my bachelors degree.
I think that they let you graduate even if you don't have stellar grades you just have no chance of getting in to graduate school EVER. Good luck to me.
4. I get in to grad school.
There is no point in getting a CSD degree with out a Masters degree because you can't practice with out certification. So good luck to me again.

I will be trying to keep this updated it gives me a sense of accomplishment to write from time to time. I also have a delicious recipe to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment